Because of the long distances and many chilometres to be driven on gravel roads we highly suggest to rent a good 4×4 vehicle which we can book for you with or without camping equipment. There is a huge choice of cars with roof tents, fridge on board, with tables, chairs and cooking utensiles. On request we book for you also minibusses or cars with driver and local, English speaking guide.
Namibia – self drive or personalized
The dates of our photographic tours do not match with your holidays?
No problem – thanks to our long experience and great partners in Namibia we will create
the most interesting and adventurous itinerary throughout the country following your wishes!
Depending on your budget and your requirements we offer you either self drive tours or
spectacular itineraries with experienced English speaking guides and drivers.
We will book for you the most beautiful accommodations in lodge, camps, hotels or guest houses,
the entrance fees to the National parks and
suggest the most incredible activities and experiences for an unforgettable stay in Namibia!
our services in Namibia
Namibia is a very huge country – nearly four times Great Britain with just 4 % of its population. The landscapes – the desert, the savanna, the rought mountains, the long coast – this vastness enthralles travellers from all over the world. However, when putting together an itinerary you will have to make some choices of the areas to visit – if you are not among those fortunate having at their disposal unlimited money and time.
here are some of our suggestions
- the Etosha NP, one of the most beautiful African national parks, rich in wildlife and very photogenic.
- the Brandberg (and Twyfelfountain), a mountain range, famous for its rock paintings made by the San from 4.000 b.c., UNESCO site.
- the Damaraland and the famous desert elephants
- the Skeleton coast with its many ship wrecks and Cape Cross – one of the largest seals colonies (up to 250.000 animals)
- Swakopmund – the coastal town offering a large number of different activities (scenic flights, boat and canoe excursions to see whales, the “living desert tour” and much more)
- the Kaokoveld – a very remote area famous for the Himba populations
- the Epupa falls on the border to Angola
- Rundu and the Caprivi Strip in the North on the Kavango river with several National Parks
- the Sossusvlei area with the highest dunes of the world
- “Namib Sand Sea” – where the desert meets the ocean – UNESCO site
- Deadvlei – the dried lake with its dead trees
- the Naukluft National Park – with its wild beauty
- Kolmanskop – the abandoned German diamond miner’s town with its particular magic
- the Fish River Canyon – the second largest canyon of the world
- Nambia is a “dark sky reserve” because of its clear sky – perfect for the lovers of astrophotography!
- the quiver tree forest near to Keetmanshoop and the Giant’s Playground – fascinating not only for geologists
- the Kalahari desert – the most beautiful sunsets you have ever seen!
- the capital Windhoek, a melting pot
- … … and much much more: let us know what you would love to see then we will set the itinerary together!