Exciting photographic adventure through the country of the desert:
the red dunes of the Namib, the Etosha national park, the land of the bushmen and himba,
the skeleton coast, the abandoned diamond town of Kolmanskop…
- the Etosha NP – with great chances to sea lions, elephants, leopards and rhinos
- the skeleton coast – wild coast with seal colonies and ship wrecks
- the highest dunes of the world and the breathtaking scenery of the Namib
- the famous “dead vlei” with its dead trees in the middle of the red sand
- Namibia: certicifacted “dark sky reserve” for its clear night skies – phantastic location for creative night pictures
- see the desert from above – during a balloon ride!
- meet the ancient people of the San (Bushmen) and learn more about their hunting technics and their incredible knowlegde of plants and animals of the desert (optional)
- visit of a Himba village
- the accommodation in particularely beautiful lodges – everyone unique
- walking and hiking through beautiful landscapes: the quiver tree forest, the red dunes of the Namib and the Kalahari, the dry landscapes of Southern Namibia and the Damaraland
- the “ghost town” Kolmanskop – surreal atmosphere in abandoned buildings: full of sand they however maintained their beautiful decoration of another time
- thematic workshops: landscape, portrait, wildlife and postproduction (lightroom and photoshop)
Included services: the trip will be accompanied by an experienced travel photographer, private bus with English speaking driver-guide for all transfers as by the program. All entrance fees for national parks and other sites as by the program. Accommodation in lodges, hotels or guesthouses in en-suite dbl rooms. Meals as by the program. certificate of participation.
not included: international flight, drinks, insurance. Optional tous and activities. Every other thing not mentioned under “included services”.
error: Content is protected !!